An Attorney Who Makes Your Case
His Top Priority
Eric Stempien of Stempien Law, PLLC is proud to put Michigan clients first. He helps people with workplace rights violations, civil rights violations and personal injury claims.
Retain An Employment Law And Personal Injury Attorney In Southeast Michigan
Trusted By Clients
For More Than 20 Years
Stempien Law, PLLC is a trusted employment law, personal injury and civil rights firm in Southfield. Founding attorney Eric Stempien has been representing clients in the surrounding metro area for more than 20 years, and he’s not afraid to fight for his clients in court. Eric brings a thorough, detail-oriented approach to all his cases. That is why he has been selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers by Thomson Reuters, an accolade which is awarded to only 5% of the attorneys in Michigan.
How Can Stempien Law, PLLC Help You?
When you need an attorney to provide legal guidance, Stempien Law, PLLC can assist you. Eric Stempien handles cases that involve:
- Workplace mistreatment – Trust Eric Stempien to build a strong case after workplace harassment or discrimination.
- Severance packages – Eric has extensive experience negotiating on behalf of employees to gain them maximum compensation after they have been severed from their employer.
- No-fault insurance – Your insurance policy should protect you from financial hardship. Talk to a no-fault attorney if you haven’t received the coverage you deserve.
- Civil rights violations – Eric Stempien will work hard to protect your civil rights.
- Personal injury – Eric Stempien works with clients who have been injured in car, truck or slip-and-fall accidents.
Reach out to Stempien Law, PLLC today for help with your case.
You Don’t Pay Unless We Win
Not Afraid To Take On Employers And Insurance Companies
Eric Stempien has achieved numerous large settlements and verdicts against powerful corporations like insurance companies and large employers. Whether using mediation, arbitration or litigation, he aggressively represents you in an effort to obtain the maximum compensation available. He will not hesitate to take on any adversary, whether it is a multinational corporation, a governmental entity or any other powerful organization.