When problems arise in a workplace, they can often become pervasive if those in authority positions do not take steps to address the issues effectively. Unfortunately, many workers in Michigan and elsewhere find themselves in work environments that become difficult...
- Hotel workers cheated proper compensation; DOL recovers funds
- Sexual harassment can be pervasive when not properly addressed
- Qualifying workers could face retaliation for FMLA leave
- Discrimination and retaliation lead to lawsuits against Amazon
- Worker claims wrongful termination after reporting tax issues